Tuesday, January 09, 2007


Unfortunately due to lack of time I`ve been forced to stop updating the Portsmouth Daily and Ryde Daily photo blogs.

Having to update the blogs once a day as well as go and shoot more pictures became just too time consuming. Instead, I`m going to concentrate on my main focus in photography - long exposure.

In my night time and low light photo blog I`ll be posting occasional images, once a week if I can.

Please drop by that blog, enjoy the pictures and leave some comments!


Blogger lynn said...

okay will do. My son is at uni in Portsmouth so somehow your site makes me feel close to him. I'll be there!

12:11 PM  
Blogger GE said...

Your blog has been included in our new guide.
Please keep us informed of any changes to it.

Around The World with Daily Photoblogs Old and New: a brief history of the City Daily Photoblog movement and a guide to sites around the world.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Celia said...

This page is fantastic, what you show us is very interesting and important, do you want to see something more? Look: Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: hotel in jaco beach, jaco beach review, apartment beach jaco rental. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home